The emphasis at La Pergola is on producing homemade authentic Italian food, using good quality ingredients and where possible locally sourced produce.
Please see our menus below:
We’re reopening on the 13th of April 2021
We’re pleased to announce that from the 13th of April we will be reopening for outside service on the patio area. We will also have a covered area in the event of rain.
Tables in the restaurant can be booked online using our table reservation system, or click here to place an order. You can also scan the QR code using your phone to place an order:
Given the limited number of tables and space available we would advise you to book in advance although if space allows we will allow walk-ins.
While we are excited to be reopening, our number one commitment remains the welfare of our guests and employees.
We will continue to implement the extra measures that we had already put in place in order to ensure that both guests and employees will be dining and working in a safe environment.
These measures include the following:
- Reducing our seating capacity to ensure that all tables are spaced at least 1 metre from the backs of the chairs
- Conducting temperature checks on all staff members at the start of each shift
- Providing our staff with full visors and where appropriate, face masks
- Using single-use disposable menus
- Implementing a one-way system for entry and exit into the toilets
Booking for the restaurant is highly advised – this will make it easier for us to maintain records required for track and trace.
In addition, and where possible, we would encourage our customers to:
- Use the hand sanitiser stations that we will have made available
- Wear a face mask while not at your table
- Maintain social distance
- Pay by Card