We’re reopening on the 4th of July 2020!
We’re pleased to announce that from the 4th of July we will be re-opening.
Tables in the restaurant can be booked online using our table reservation system.
While we are excited to be re-opening, our number one commitment remains the welfare of our guests and employees. We will be implementing extra measures in order to ensure that both guests and employees will be dining and working in a safe environment.
These measures include the following:
- Reducing our seating capacity to ensure that all tables are spaced at least 1 metre from the backs of the chairs
- Conducting temperature checks on all staff members at the start of each shift
- Providing our staff with full visors and where appropriate, face masks
- Using single-use disposable menus
- Implementing a one-way system for entry and exit into the premises
- Limiting the number of people allowed into the bar area so as to allow adequate space for customers to leave the premises
Booking for the restaurant is highly advised – this will make it easier for us to maintain records required for track and trace.
In addition, and where possible, we would encourage our customers to:
- Use the hand sanitiser units when entering the premises
- Wear a face mask while not at your table
- Maintain social distance whilst on the premises
- Pay by Card
We look forward to welcoming you, and whilst things may be a little different, our mission remains the same…Authentic, Italian Food, Cooked with Love and Served with Care
Normal Opening Times:
Tuesdays: 9.30am – 2.30pm, 6pm – 11pm
Wednesdays: 9.30am – 2.30pm, 6pm – 11pm
Thursdays: 9.30am – 2.30pm, 6pm – 11pm
Fridays: 9.30am – 2.30pm, 6pm – 11pm
Saturdays: 9.30am – 2.30pm, 6pm – 11pm
Sundays: 9.30am – 2.30pm
Last food orders:
Tuesday – Thursday last food orders 9pm
Friday – Saturday last food orders 9.30pm
Directions from Cambridge:
We are based South West from Cambridge, and can be approached from Newnham or Trumpington easily. To get driving directions click here.
Directions from the M11:
Leave the M11 Junction 12 and head onto the A603 towards Wimpole. Drive through Barton on the A603, we are approximately a 5 minutes drive from Barton and are on the left before the crossroads for Harlton and Little Eversden.